Speaker : Brid Kennedy - Brid joined the National Parents Council team in 2018. She delivers training for NPC in the South East Midlands area.
The transition from pre-school to primary school can be one of the most important transitions that your child will make. The success of this transition can benefit your child all the way through primary school providing better outcomes for your child socially, emotionally and educationally.
At this session you will;
- Meet other parents whose children are starting primary school;
- Explore the possible changes you and your child may experience during this transition;
- Learn how you can support your child at home through play;
- Receive a brief overview of the primary school curriculum, how and what your child will learn;
- Receive support and advice on how to prepare for new routines for both you and your child.
Date & Venue : New Ross Library, Tuesday November 5th at 7pm
Booking : All are welcome to attend this talk which is part of "Parenting Today" - a series organised by Wexford CYPSC in association with Wexford Public Library Service. To secure your place, please book in advance at the library. If special supports are required for those attending, please inform library staff at the time of booking.