The aim of the social work service is to meet the combined needs of Wexford County Council tenants and the local community. All services provided are confidential and professional. This service is available to clients who are;
- A Wexford County Council tenant
- A housing applicant
- Thinking about applying for a home through Wexford county Council.
The Wexford County Council Social Work Service can provide information, advice and support around;
- Housing and tenancy problems
- Paying rent or arrears
- Child and family matters
- Marital and domestic issues
- Young People and education
- Neighbourhood and community issues
- Needs of older people
- Vulnerable and reclusive people
- Mental Health issues
Social Worker : Carmel King Phone : 053 9196710 / 087 8102590
Social Worker : Maria Halvey Phone : 087 4118482
Referrals Referrals accepted from statutory and voluntary agencies, members of the public and also self-referrals from individuals.
Age Group WCC Social Work Dept. works with those aged 18 years+.
Service Opening Times : Monday - Friday 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm.
9am-5pm Monday to Friday