The Local Training Initiative (LTI) is a Fetac Level 5 Course focusing on Sport, Recreation and Exercise funded by WWETB. Offering real life experience through our work experience module and our close working ties to sport in the community. The course is limited to 18 students, male and female, between the ages of 17-30yrs.
The following is a list of necessary entry requirements for the course:
- In receipt of a social welfare payment
- Aged between 17-30yrs
- Have a good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to be part of a team
- Interested ins ports and fitness
- Be committed to a 34 week full-time course
- A desire to progress to further education or enter employment
This course is open to all ethnic and social backgrounds.
Expression of interest form to be returned no later than the 23rd August. Interviews will take place during the first week of September. All candidates will be notified if application is successful/unsuccessful
9.00am - 5.30pm