Facilitator : Vanessa Lacey, Health & Education Manager, Transgender Equality Network Ireland (TENI)
Aim : To enable participants to develop their foundation knowledge, skills and comfort levels in relation to the area of Transgender.
To enable participants;
- Explore their attitudes, values and comfort levels in relation to Transgender.
- Develop an understanding of the different identities under the Trans umbrella.
- Increase their knowledge of Trans issues in an international and Irish context.
- Explore some of the experiences of Transgender adults, adolescents, children and their families.
- Develop knowledge in relation to Transgender treatment options.
Date & Venue : Wednesday June 19th from 9.30am-4.30pm in Edmund Rice Youth and Community Multiplex, Manor Street, Waterford.
Booking : Contact Marie Moran, Social inclusion office, St. Otteran's Hospital, Johns Hill, Waterford, X91 DK31