Speaker : Brid Kennedy
The transition from Preschool to Primary School can be one of the most important transitions that your child will make. The success of this transition can benefit your child all the way through Primary School providing better outcomes for your child socially, emotionally and educationally.
At this session you will;
- Meet other parents whose children are starting Primary School
- Explore the possible changes you and your child may experience during this transition
- Learn how you can support your child at home through play
- Receive a brief overview of the primary school curriculum, how and what your child will learn
- Receive support and advice on how to prepare for new routines for both you and your child.
Date & Venue : Bunclody Library, Thursday 4th April at 7pm.
Booking : This talk forms part of the "Parenting Today" series of talks that has been organised by Wexford CYPSC and the Publuic Library Service. All are welcome to attend and there is no fee. However, places should be booked in advance at the library. If special supports are required for those attending, please inform library staff at the time of booking.